1) Please use Source4Teachers (http://source4teachers.com/sa
2) There is an option to upload attachments. Please use that option to upload a PDF of the brochure, flyer or other documentation that explains the session(s) you are requesting to attend.
3) The Form will ask for related standards. PLEASE include just the most relevant, you do not need to include a lengthy list.
4) Timing is very important in this process. All professional development requires Board approval. Recommendations are submitted approximately ten days prior to the Board Meeting. Please take this into consideration when making your request. The Department of Curriculum and Instruction will make every effort the inform staff that their requests have been approved, but please be certain to confirm your approval prior to attending.
5) The Department of Curriculum and Instruction will share a list of all professional development planned by our office but keep in mind that it will not be all inclusive for individual staff members. Please use the Staff Portal to record your professional development hours. Graduate courses, PLC meetings, common planning time meetings and school specific professional development are examples what should be included.
6) Please send a hard copy or PDF of your registration to Mrs. Galloway (firstname.lastname@example.org). A paper registration is necessary for the business office to pay the vendor.