2019-2020 Registration Forms are now available.
2019-2020 Before and After School Child Care
The Plumsted Township School District is committed to providing both affordable and safe before and after school programs for all students.
- Family registration fee is due at time of enrollment. Registration fees are non-refundable.
- For the 2019-2020 school year the family registration fee remains $60.00 per family and requires the first month’s tuition at the time of enrollment or by August 15th if registering during the summer.
- There are three options for childcare – the Gold Plan, the Blue Plan and In-A-Pinch (back-up/emergency care for children registered with the NEED program). Additional information can be found under NEED Program Plan Descriptions.
- Tuition is due on the 15th of the preceding month. Late fees of $20.00 per family are incurred after the 20th.
- Tuition (for all plans) and Blue Plan schedules are due on the 15th of the preceding month.
- Enrollment forms may take up to 3 full school days to process pending space availability.
- If your child has a life-threatening medical condition or allergy, an Individual Education Plan (IEP), a 504 modification plan, or an Individual Health Plan (IHP for a medical condition), it must be indicated on the registration form. We will also need permission to speak with the child’s caseworker and/or school nurse to discuss specific needs in the interest of offering reasonable accommodations to a child in the NEED program. In accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act, the NEED Program will provide reasonable accommodations for participants with disabilities. The District reserves the right to make a determination that students that require accommodations which exceed the reasonable standard would be deemed inappropriate for the program and therefore not eligible to participate. A determination as to whether a requested accommodation is reasonable would be based upon a case by case analysis involving an interactive exchange between the parties to determine whether a reasonable accommodation was capable of being furnished. We strongly encourage open dialogue from all parents to list any special needs/behaviors or any other information that would be helpful to staff to provide a positive experience in the NEED program.
- There is no nurse available during the before and aftercare program. Please note the NEED staff cannot administer medication. If your child has a potential for allergen reaction or anaphylaxis, we can assist with the administration of an EpiPen. Please make sure that the NEED program and the school nurse has a copy of the treatment plan here.
- All information must be completed on both sides of the registration form and signed. Please continue to update the NEED program throughout the year if your contact information or contact information for your authorized pick-up individuals change.
- On your child’s first day of NEED, send a note to the classroom teacher to inform him/her of your child’s NEED schedule.
- Parents seeking a 2019-2020 Free or Reduced Lunch discount should call the Board of Education office for income qualifications. Forms can be found here.
- Confirmation schedules for September will be emailed the week of August 30th. After that, confirmation schedules are provided monthly to families via email between the 23rd-26th of the month before. Please review your schedule monthly for accuracy and important information including early dismissal days, holiday care, special visits and/or activities.
- For parent review: 2019-2020 Accident Insurance is with BMI Benefits, LLC directly at (800) 445-3126. Please contact the board office for additional information on accident insurance.
To register for the program, please bring or mail completed registration packets (all required forms and payment to):
Dr. Gerald H. Woehr Elementary School
44 N. Main Street
New Egypt, NJ 08533
For more information or clarification on the programs, please call the NEED office at (609)758-6800 x3266. Incomplete packets cannot be processed and will be returned causing a delay in your registration.
Checklist for NEED Program registration packet
- 2019-2020 NEED Program Registration Forms (Printable) - Printable forms to be completed in pen. Please print clearly to avoid errors, especially for phone numbers and email addresses. A complete set is required for each child.
- A breakdown of the forms included in the packet:
- Child information (2 pages) - Page 1, Page 2
- NEED Enrollment Agreement - one per family. Please include the names of all children in the same household.
- Gold Plan Registration Form - complete if applicable to your before and after care needs
- Monthly Blue Plans - complete if applicable to your before and after care needs. Can be used in combination with the Gold Plan.
- If requesting a Federal Lunch Program discount, and you have not already qualified for this school year, please complete this form.
- Have questions? See our Frequently Asked Question sheet. Additional questions? Don't hesitate to contact us.
- If your preschooler is not potty trained, you must provide your own pull-ups, wipes and gloves prior to the student starting.
- Program Plans and Descriptions here.
- Family Registration Fee - $60.00 ($50 per family if submitted by Thursday, August 15, 2019)
- Free and Reduced Lunch Federal guidelines here
- If your child is not registering for just the In-A-Pinch program, please include the Gold Plan form or Blue Plan form based on your family's need.
- Program Plans and Descriptions
- 2019-2020 Gold Plan Registration Form- (This plan is for families who have a regular schedule that they need childcare for) AND may use the Blue Plan in addition to OR instead of. One Gold Plan Registration Form per child. Please do not combine siblings on the same form. A new Gold Plan is required for any plan changes throughout the year.
- 2019-2020 Blue Plan Monthly Forms - (This plan assists families who have changing schedules and also to use as a compliment to the Gold Plan. For example, the child attends Gold Plan AM's, but uses the Blue Plans for occasional afternoons and early dismissal days.) Submit one form, per child as needed. Please note you only need to submit the form for the following month. You do not need to complete the whole year at once.
- There is no nurse available during the before and after care program. Please note the NEED staff cannot administer medication. If your child has a potential for allergen reaction or anaphylaxis, we can assist with the administration of an epipen. Please make sure that the NEED program and the school nurse has a copy of the treatment plan here. An epipen that can be kept with the NEED program at all times must be in place prior to starting the NEED program. Please make sure the medication has a pharmacy label clearly listing the student's name and administration directions.
- September's Tuition is due by August 15, October's Tuition is due by September 15, etc. You may submit the registration packet and registration fee now, and mail September's tuition by August 16th.
- 2019-2020 School Calendar (as of 7/31/19) and also located on the district homepage here.