2023-2024 Enrollment forms are at the bottom of this page.
If the forms say 2022-2023 on your screen, please refresh your browser to see the current forms.
Last year's forms cannot be accepted.
Enrollment for the NEED Program for the 2023-2024 School Year:
- Enrollment will be ongoing until the program is filled. Separate forms are needed for each child.
- Completed applications and selection forms can be emailed to HarperL@newegypt.us or brought to the NEED mailbox in the vestibule at the elementary school. Incomplete forms and/or failure to make payment will delay the acceptance of your enrollment form and possibly your space in the program. The first month's tuition and the family registration fee of $45 are required at the time of registration. If you are enrolling for the first month of school, your next payment will be due September 15th for October's tuition.
- Enrollment is dependent on staffing availability.
- Enrollment forms must be received between Tuesday, August 15 – Tuesday, August 29, 2023, in order to begin the first week of school. Enrollment forms received after Tuesday, August 29 will not be guaranteed to start the first week of the school start date AND will be dependent on program availability.
- All future enrollments will be on a space-available basis. Please allow up to 3 school days of processing time.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon your child's enrollment.
- A set weekly schedule, utilizing the same days of the week, will be required at the time of registration.
- You can pick different days and different amount of days for both the AM and the PM program. In addition, you don't need to register for both AM and PM. In order to be eligible to use the per diem rates, you must maintain a minimum enrollment of two days a week in either the AM or the PM program to be eligible to use the per diem rates for morning, afternoon or early dismissal care. Example: Monday – Wednesday mornings and Thursday and Friday afternoons.
- You may select only one drop-off time for the AM session - 6:45 am t - the start of school OR 8:00 am - start of school.
- Only a five-day option is available for the 8:00 am drop-off. If using the 8:00 am plan and you drop off earlier than 8:00 am, you are charged the per diem rate.
- Schedule changes will be accepted no later than the 20th of the month prior to the change. Schedule changes will go into effect on the 1st of the following month on a space-available basis. There is one free schedule change. Additional schedule changes will incur a fee as listed on the registration form. A new plan registration form is needed for each change for each child.
- Add-on per diem care
- You must have either a two-day-a-week AM or PM plan in order to use add-on care. Add-on care is for occasional additional days over your 2+ day-a-week regular plan.
- The additional costs will be $12.00 per morning for students in K-5/$17 for preschool students, $22.00 per regular dismissal afternoon, and $32.00 for an early dismissal afternoon. Early dismissal care is included in your plan only if the early dismissal day falls on your regularly scheduled days.
- You can, and are encouraged, to schedule add-on care in advance.
- Drop Off/Pick Up procedures
- Drop-off and pick-up will take place in front of the elementary school at the cafeteria entrance. The door will be marked with signs.
- When arriving, please call the NEED Program number 609-758-6800 x3269 and a staff member will meet you at the door.
- You must escort your child to/from the door.
- A NEED staff member will log your drop-off/pick-up time in lieu of parents signing their child in/out of the program.
- Tuition Payments
- Tuition is due on the 15th of the month prior with a grace period until the 20th.
- Effective the 21st of the month a $30 late fee will be charged.
- Your child’s account must have a $0 balance in order to be admitted on the 1st of any month.
- There are no refunds/credits or day exchanges for months containing holidays, snow days, and/or for days missed due to illness, vacation, etc. In addition, days cannot be swapped for alternate days of the week.
- If canceling the plan, it is the responsibility of the parent to provide written notice (email is acceptable) by the 15th of the preceding month or you will be responsible for the following month’s tuition.
- Online payment instructions and statements for tax purposes are available here. You must use the email address that you submitted on your child's NEED registration forms. The online payment system is open now for any students that were enrolled in the NEED program for the 2022-2023 school year or attended Warrior Day Camp this summer. All others wishing to pay by credit/debit card will need to submit their registration forms for processing to be enrolled in Procare before the online payment option is available. Registration for Procare will be the email you provide on your registration forms. If you have problems paying with Procare their support number is 800-964-1729.
For more information or clarification on the programs, please call the NEED office at (609)758-6800 x3266 or email HarperL@newegypt.us.
Lisa M. Harper
2023-2024 Program Information and NEED Program registration packet:
23-24 NEED Program Registration Forms printable 4 pm pick-up only; no AM Care (printable) - NEW, effective October 1, 2023
2023-2024 NEED Program Plan Selection revision (Adobe Fillable and printable) - for midyear changes to the number of days, days of the week and/or AM/PM selection. Your child already has to be registered in the program for the 2023-2024 school year in order to use this form.
- You can complete these forms by typing into them, then select the printer icon in the upper right corner and select "save as .pdf" under the destination/printer choice. You can then rename the file, save it, and upload it to an email to HarperL@newegypt.us. In the email, please note if you are dropping off a check, or will be using Procare to pay online. We do not need your credit card or banking information for online payments. Please note: using the download icon on the fillable .pdf will not save any information typed into the form. The form will remain blank.
- Payments/Tax Statements: 1) via check/money order and mailed to Dr. Gerald H. Woehr Elem. School, ATTN: NEED Program, 44 N. Main Street, New Egypt, NJ 08533; 2) Drop registration forms and/or payments off in the GHWES vestibule inside the NEED mailbox on the wall after the first set of glass double doors. 3) If you wish to pay by credit/debit card or electronic banking, you need to leave your registration forms for processing if you are new to the program. The processor charges a fee of approximately 3% at the time of the transaction. Online payment and tax statement instructions are available here. Online payments cannot be made until after you submit your registration forms. You will use the email that you provide on the registration forms. If you are having trouble making your online payment with Procare, their customer support can be reached at 800-964-1729 option 3.
- If your preschooler is not potty trained, you must provide your own pull-ups, wipes, and gloves prior to the student starting. These can be dropped at preschool orientation.
- Family Registration Fee for the 2023-2024 school year - $45.00. Registration fee is waived for those qualifying for Free or Reduced Lunch. In addition, a $20 re-enrollment fee is charged if you stop the program and want to start again during the school year.
- Free and Reduced Lunch Federal guidelines for 2023-2024 can be found here.
- If you request a Federal Lunch Program discount, and you have not already qualified for this school year, please complete the forms here. Also, submit a copy with your NEED Program registration forms if a new submission.
- There is no nurse available during the before and aftercare program. Please note the NEED staff cannot administer medication. If your child has a potential for allergen reactions or anaphylaxis, we can assist with the administration of an EpiPen. Please make sure that the NEED program and the school nurse have a copy of the treatment plan here. An EpiPen that can be kept with the NEED program at all times must be in place prior to starting the NEED program. Please make sure the medication has a pharmacy label clearly listing the student's name and administration directions.
- October’s Tuition is due by September 15th, November's Tuition is due by October 15th, etc.